Welcome to Through 50!

This is my personal blog, where I shove in all kinds of things that I'm doing post 50. It may not all be new, but since I've never written about it, it just as well be to me.

I hope you find my take on any number of things interesting!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

John David King

1/28/2011

I thought it might be fun to share some of John's photos, sayings, events and so forth here.

For starters, I took a photo of John just now, I'd say he's looking pretty awesome!

The notion of the day with John, is that women have powerful eyes.  When his girl friend looks at him, he says the eyes watch him with power.


3 comments:

  1. We love John David - and his mother, Robbie. Will John stay with you during Robbie's surgery? I know how much he loves you and your family (especially Katie!).

    Sharon Voorhees
    aka RioSharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon, it's day surgery, so we'll be back before he returns from school.

      Delete