Welcome to Through 50!

This is my personal blog, where I shove in all kinds of things that I'm doing post 50. It may not all be new, but since I've never written about it, it just as well be to me.

I hope you find my take on any number of things interesting!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

New Music

I love music.

I don't want to change that, but I want to change my music.

Anymore, I really am working to not always play my old 70s and 80s music.  I'm looking for something new.

I've found it, Brooke Fraser.

This coming Monday, I'm driving from Columbus OH to Cleveland to see her in concert!

The 50 year old in me says that's a lot of trouble.  2 hour drive up, 2 hour drive back.

However, that's old thinking.   Young thinking says just do it.

I've got her new album, Flags.  I love it.  So, Brooke and Cleveland, coming your way Monday.

Also, I'm really really loving the new Switchfoot, album, Hello Hurricane.  This album is awesome!

New Music means new thoughts, new thinking, something different!

No comments:

Post a Comment