Fire is the key.
Fire is passion a burning within. If we keep the fire burning, then we have the energy to pursue our interests passionately.
My Fire.
I have a Fire for change. The world is changing constantly whether I like it or not. It's in a constant state of renewal. I figure I might as well change with it, or become a museum piece.
The things that don't change are the principles. But too many times, our principles are/were just grounded in someone else's interpretation of the world and their take on principles. Go back to your principles, go to their source. God-principles are timeless and the source. Don't change principles but retest your implementation of them.
Be open to change!
I have a Fire for new, for creation, for discovery, for startups. I have always been drawn to startups, and new business initiatives for this reason. A startup says let's go compete with the big guys, let's change the game, let's solve a problem in a new way, let's build a company that puts principles first.
More to come on this, but,...
What is your Fire?
Fire is passion a burning within. If we keep the fire burning, then we have the energy to pursue our interests passionately.
My Fire.
I have a Fire for change. The world is changing constantly whether I like it or not. It's in a constant state of renewal. I figure I might as well change with it, or become a museum piece.
The things that don't change are the principles. But too many times, our principles are/were just grounded in someone else's interpretation of the world and their take on principles. Go back to your principles, go to their source. God-principles are timeless and the source. Don't change principles but retest your implementation of them.
Be open to change!
I have a Fire for new, for creation, for discovery, for startups. I have always been drawn to startups, and new business initiatives for this reason. A startup says let's go compete with the big guys, let's change the game, let's solve a problem in a new way, let's build a company that puts principles first.
More to come on this, but,...
What is your Fire?

No comments:
Post a Comment